Monday, January 21, 2008

Because Lani made us do it


Darn Lani. She spent the night with us last night, and somehow managed to convince that we should have a blog to keep everyone in our life better updated about our day to day lives. Apparently, I can't stand up to peer pressure because ever since she left an hour ago I've been messing around on the computer while Jon is dancing around the house with Payton, and Sam is napping. We had talked about starting a blog a long time ago when Payton was little, but here we are almost three years later without one! So, we'll give it a try. Given that I can barely remember to brush my teeth twice a day, this should be interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you want something in your mouth to suck I am so hardnhorny and I will give you a tasty treat to swallow, toddlers or a babysuck it the best