Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Joy of Being Three

I swear, something strange must happen when one turns three. Payton has been crazy for the last week. Crazy is the best word I can use to describe her... and the whiny, tantrum-ing, controlling and attention seeking behavior that she has been using. She was reserving it just for us, now she's actually been using it on Sandy! (Sorry again, Sandy). These behaviors can be related to anything from food to toys. It truly runs the gamut! We've spent a lot of time in time out this last week. Jon put her down early last night while I was at a meeting for school, and she woke up in a great mood. So... maybe turning three makes you extra tired and extra grumpy. Who knows?
That would be all the exciting news we have to report this week. If you see my husband, he's consumed in work "stuff" so give him some nice encouragement! We are about to launch into our State testing which makes me crazy. I hate putting my students through it and getting them so frusturated.
More later!

No comments: