Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday

Today is my parents wedding anniversary- Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad Fryer! We miss you every day.....

Everyone keeps asking me to post about Boot Camp- I LOVE IT! (Think circut training, core training, pilates and cardio) I am so encouraged and inspired by what we are doing, and am loving taking charge of my body and life. We've been making some major changes at our house, and I can't imagine doing this without Jon. Both of us have jumped on the bandwagon of change full force. I wouldn't say that we were living unhealthy before, but we certainly weren't living to our fullest and healthiest selves. This has been the beginning of a very positive year for us as a couple. I can't believe it's been almost five years since we've gotten married, and my predicition is this year will be the best yet. We have two amazing children, supportive friends and family, our jobs and health.. we really couldn't ask for more. I guess I just feel good knowing that by taking care of us, we are giving our kids the best life possible.

Payton had her 3 year doctor's appointment yesterday and although she is doing well, the appointment certainly did not go very well. She was really freaked out by the whole thing. We'd been prepping her for a while now, but there were a lot of tears that were shed. She now weighs 3o pounds and is 3 feet 1 inch tall, which is average. I am so surprised because she always seems so tiny to us. Doc recommended to set up her first dentist appointment... goodness, I can only imagine how that will go!

Jon's running his first egg hunt today with some chilly but sunny weather. As always, I am sure that the kids will have a blast! I can't believe that Easter is next weekend.......

Hope everyone has a great rest of your weekend!

No comments: