Friday, May 23, 2008

It's been a long week

This week has been really hard- I was sick with a cold, allergies... who knows. The one highlight had to be the Farmer's Market where I was able to spend money feeling like it was going to a good place and would at least last us a week. Gas shot up to $4.15, and that just about kills us for sure.

I had my last night of Boot Camp and cannot rave enough about what an amazing experience it was. It has changed my life ( and Jon's) in the way I see myself, and they way that I view my health. That was certainly a high point....

However, we found out that Sandy will no longer be able to do day care for us next year. We are sad beyond words. There's been a lot of crying and upset stomachs these past two days. Sandy has been Pay and Sam's home away from home for so long now, and we are going to miss her more than words can say.

Thank goodness it is the start of the three day weekend as I know we all really need some time off.

No comments: