Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day





Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends and family that are Moms. Being a mom/parent is one of the hardest jobs around (even harder than being a special education teacher!), but I am thrilled to be on this journey. I continue to be amazed by the strength and wisdom of my friends and family that have children; all of you have taught me so much.


We had a wonderful weekend at home, and was spoiled by my sweet family. Jon did not have to work at all this weekend, so we were able to have him at home the whole time! Payton did not leave his side for very long. I was able to take a spin class at the gym and have a nice run this morning and felt great. Jon spoiled me by giving me a gift card to a nearby sports store so I was able to get some workout gear and some new weights. We took the kids to have a picnic in the park, which we all enjoyed. Jon and Payton had also made enchiladas for dinner, which were some of the best that I have ever tasted! I am so lucky to have Jon as my husband. Without him, being a good Mom would be even harder.


Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. If you check out the link to our family photos, you can see the whole set. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!






No comments: