Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Delayed Weekend post

Hope everyone is doing well this week! I feel like I haven't posted in quite a while, even though it's been less than a week. I spent the night down in Imperial with Erica and Hector this past weekend, marking my first night solo away from the kids and Jon since Payton has been born. I flew into San Diego on Saturday afternoon, and left on the last flight Sunday night. Jon held down the fort so well, I may have to go away again....
The top 5 things about my visit to see Erica and Hector:
1. Being able to see the new, beautiful house! They've done such a nice job with getting everything together.
2. Spending some time with Hector's family for dinner on Sunday. It's so great to see them all together, and to know that Erica and Hector are close to them now.
3. Chatting about life with the two of them... we had some great talks!
4. Watching TV on the 52 inch massive system..and seeing a Blue Ray DVD.
5. Teasing Hector about drinking blue water.

Thank you for the wonderful visit, Erica and Hector! Can't wait to do it again.
Other than that, this week's been pretty uneventful. We are looking forward to the weekend for sure!

No comments: