Saturday, April 5, 2008

Naptime Post



I thought that I'd post a few pictures that were on the City of Sacramento's Council page of Jon's last egg hunt. You can see just how excited the kids were in the top picture. In the bottom, Jon's to the right of the golden ticket egg basket table, while Phong (his wonderful co-worker) is handing them out. On the actual website, the council thanked Jon for all of his great work! Yeah for him!
On a side note, my new increase in exercise has left me with some major right knee pain. It's getting to be a bit frustrating. I am finally moving at a good rate, and I haven't been able to run since Wednesday since I have been in so much pain. I am actually limping. Everyone keeps telling me that it is normal with starting up with a fitness routine, but I am not so sure. If anyone has any ideas for me, please let me know.
We were at Target this morning and I handed Sam a toothbrush to hold on to that I was going to purchase. In pulling it away from his mouth, I found that his two bottom teeth have cut through, and his top right one is as well. When the heck did that happen? I am not ready to get rid of the toothless baby grins!


So glad that it is the weekend- hope everyone is doing great!

No comments: