Friday, June 13, 2008

Insomnia

I can't sleep. For the last three nights, I have been exhausted but cannot get any interrupted sleep! I don't know if I am just wound up being the end of the year, or if Sam talking away at 3 am has been the cause.... I just know that I sure could use one night of straight sleep! When you have kids, sleep is one of life's most precious gifts. It starts from the moment they are born; all that you can think about is how long they will sleep, and when you can get some sleep. I am done feeling bad about the thought of ever sleeping past 7 am, but when I can't sleep at night (after serving my up every two hour rounds with the two kiddos) it's just not fun.

It's Friday, and one more day until our mystery trip! I am so excited that I can't even stand it. Jon asked me the other night if I just wanted him to tell me where we were going, and I stood very strong and said no (even though I was dying to know!).

Happy Friday, everyone! Stay Cool!

No comments: