Saturday, June 28, 2008

Off To Grandpa's We Go!

We are leaving tomorrow to visit Grandpa and Mary up in Nevada... the smoke seems to be a bit less pronounced up there, or so they say. The weather has been absolutely crazy this week because of all the fires....

Hopefully our mini-trip will knock the whining bug that seems to be eating Payton alive these past three days out. I don't know what it is, but she seems to not be able to speak without whining. Or being dramatic. Or crying. I thought she may be getting sick, but that theory doesn't seem to be correct. Who the heck knows?

We will only stay for a few days as I need to be home and pack up my classroom before they clean the carpets, and there is A LOT of stuff that needs to be sorted through. Hopefully, this will give me the opportunity to get rid of some things. I love purging stuff!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: