Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Friends and Yogurt

Just got back from having a chat and the best frozen yogurt with my friend Kristi. (Now I will be to sugared up to sleep!) I am so grateful to know someone like her. We met back in our Special Education Master's program at Sac State in 2002... and many milestones and changes later, I still truly enjoy and appreciate hanging out with her! She is one amazing woman. Thanks for the nice night, Kristi!

Can I just share that Jon loves banana frozen yogurt with gummi bears and gummi worms? I brought it home for him tonight, and I just can't handle the two of them together....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I had such a great time, too and appreciate our time together. Isn't it nice to have other mom's (that aren't crazy) to bounce everything off of? Thanks for being there!!!!