Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel

All I can say is that the little miss has finally stopped throwing up. Our life has been turned upside down since Sunday......... and thank goodness it is over. I think that is all I can say about that. Anyone who has kids that have ever had a stomach bug know what I am talking about, and anyone else who has ever had a stomach bug can picture the awfulness.

I started my new job today, and I am really excited! I think that it is a position that I am going to really enjoy. I sat in on a training that my supervisor did today for instructional assistants, went back to our "office" and was able to meet a lot of different staff members. We attended another math training, filled out lots of forms, and started making contact with our school sites. Tomorrow we will hold instructional assistant interviews, and then I will head over to my old school site to help train the new person who assumed my position. I can't wait to get into the schools and start meeting the teachers and students next week. That is when the hard work begins!

I am also doing some home/hospital teaching, and am heading over there now. Hope everyone is having a stomach-bug free week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you guys are on the mend...what turmoil! good luck in this first week & dealing with the "training"... you are going to KICK ASS!!!