Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mommy Boot Camp

One of the issues that I am sure many people are working on this New Year is the resolution to exercise more. When I was pregnant with Sam, I went to the gym three times a week. I stopped at the very end of my pregnancy, when my belly kept hitting the emergency switch button on the treadmill and turning it off and I would have to go to the bathroom at least 3 times during my workout. I think it was part of the reason that I only gained 25 pounds and was able to shed my baby weight so quickly. However, I have not been so good about getting back into my routine since Sam has been born. Again, Jon has been hitting the gym at 4:30 am at least three times a week and I am so proud of him! I wish that I had that kind of motivation. I am really struggling with that now. I came across an ad for Mommy Boot Camps in a local parenting magazine that I had picked up and decided to call and get some more information. You can check out the link here: http://www.bodybycode.net
After talking to Jon and getting his full support, I am enrolling in Mommy Boot Camp starting March 6th. I am really excited about it! I think it will be exactly what I need to get up and moving again, and to begin feeling better physically. The trainer is also a life coach, so I am hoping that she will have some ideas for time management and other "Mommy" issues. I spoke with her on the phone and she was wonderful. She'll be coming next week to the house to do an intake appointment. Anyone out there want to join me?

No comments: