Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank you!

I appreciate all of the birthday calls, messages, cards, gifts that you all sent yesterday! Thank you so very much for all of your kindness.
My husband- thank you for the gift card and the free time for myself. For thinking of the ice cream cake, my cards from the kids, and your support as always.. I love you.
Bill and Mary- thank you for the gift card and nice message. I actually bought clothes this time!
Jen and Scott- Thanks for the sweet message! I wish that you would have sang happy birthday after all.
My dear sister- I miss you more and more on days like this. I wish that you would have been here. Thank you for your message! I love you so much, and hope to catch up soon.
Kim-what a nice surprise to hear your voice! I miss you.. thanks for calling. Hope to talk soon!
Erica and Hector-- Amazing singing. That's all I can say!!
I received so many nice cards- Aunt Colleen, Linda and Nick, Jen and Scott... thank you.

I am a very lucky girl! Have a great day everyone.

No comments: