Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where did the weekend go?


It just seems like the weekends go by faster and faster! Despite the bad weather, we had a nice weekend. I met with the Mommy Boot Camp director on Thursday afternoon. She came to the house to complete my intake appointment, and I loved her. She was so encouraging and supportive, and I think this is exactly what I need to get moving again. I got my first set of homework, she took my body fat measurements and a "before" picture. I can't wait to see what happens!

Jon spent most of the weekend struggling, but successfully completing the paint job in our bathroom. It seems as if our bathroom just didn't want to be painted, as this is our second shot at it. Long story to be saved for another time! Of course, with Jon's attention to detail we ended up with what looks like a brand new bathroom. There will be no painting in our house for a long time now.

Payton and I went to Sandy's birthday dinner at Red Robin on Saturday night- Happy Birthday, Sandy! Payton has gotten to be quite the great little girl when we go out. We are very proud of that. Jon stayed home to finish up the bathroom and to let Sam rest. He had a bit of a tough weekend with lots of crying and grumpiness. I think he might be getting some teeth, but we'll see.

Tonight, I had frozen yogurt (yum!) with my friend Kristi who is always inspiring to be around. She's an amazing mother and friend, and I just enjoy talking with her so much. Thanks so much for the nice evening, my friend... and for my birthday bag!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: